Parr Brown has significant experience representing both franchisors and franchisees in state and federal franchising issues.
Our work on franchise issues includes:
- Preparation of franchise offering circulars and related agreements.
- Representation of franchisees in the purchase of retail, service industry and gas station franchises.
- Due diligence review of franchise documents and issues in connection with transactions.
- Advising clients with respect to compliance with state and federal franchise requirements.
- Advising clients on the legal implications of converting to a franchising business model.