Parr Brown has performed sophisticated business and litigation work for technology clients such as Novell, The SCO Group, iAccess, DAKCS Software, Merit Medical, Novell Inc. and Linux Networx as well as clients in Japan, China, and Germany.
REPRESENTATIVE HIGH-TECH AND COMPLEX PRODUCT CLIENTS
- Linux Networx, supercomputing systems. Former CEO Stephen Hill is now an attorney at Parr Brown.
- Cimetrix Incorporated, factory automation solutions to the semiconductor and electronics industries.
- The SCO Group, a leading provider of UNIX software technology and mobile services.
- Novell, Inc., a leading provider of internet services software.
- Merit Medical, which develops, manufactures, and markets single-use medical devices primarily for diagnosing and treating cardiovascular and vascular disease.
- HemaMetrics, Inc., a manufacturer of kidney dialysis equipment.
- A leading Japanese manufacturer of high-tech contamination measurement equipment used in the semi-conductor fabrication process.
- Utah-based satellite company and developer of the world’s first true 3-axis gyro 3-axis motor-controlled stabilized 24 satellite antenna platform with high speed internet down link.
- InteliSum Inc., the exclusive holder of patents and trademarks for the next level of computer visualization.
- acp (Advanced Clean Production), Gmbh, a German manufacturer of contamination measurement and environmental monitoring equipment.
- NGastec Corporation, a Japanese manufacturer of gas and harmful substance detection equipment.
- Non-Invasive Medical Technologies, Inc., a manufacturer of products ranging from oxygen saturation sensors to cardiac CCU devices.
- Several Utah-based fiber optic infrastructure companies.
- Utah-based leading online seller of wireless services and devices.