Parr Brown provides a full range of legal services in intellectual property and technology matters for local, national, and international clients. We assist with intellectual property development, identiﬁcation, registration, and protection. We also assist with intellectual property licensing and transfer, intellectual property litigation and other related services. We also assist technology, software, SaaS and cloud companies with a wide array of transactions and agreements. Our intellectual property and technology clients are of all sizes and varied industries, including medical device, Cloud services, software development and licensing, electronics, Internet services and telecommunications.
We assist clients with:
- trademark evaluation, selection, and registration,
- copyright consultation and registration,
- trade secret protection, including conﬁdentiality, work for hire and invention assignment agreements,
- software, Website and other development agreements,
- licensing agreements for software, patents, trademarks, copyrights and other rights,
- hosting, colocation and Internet service agreement,
- SaaS and cloud customer or licensing agreements,
- agreements related to data protection security, including under HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, U.S. perspectives on the EU Data Protection Directive, the General Data Protection Regulation and related laws,
- international license agreements, including inter-affiliate agreements to address tax issues,
- acquisition, sale, joint marketing and joint venture agreements,
- distribution, OEM and reseller agreements, and
- manufacture, distribution and sale representative agreements.